Kleertjes.com marketplace guide
// Commercial info
|Active in:||The Netherlands, Belgium|
|Monthly visitors:||1.2 million p/m|
|Commission:||13% - 15% per sold article + €39.95 monthly fee|
|Payment:||Twice every month minus comission|
|Product categories:||Children's fashion & toys|
// How to request an account + costs
Before you can use Kleertjes.com as a channel, you will need to sign up for an account. At this time there is no automated registration form available and you need to contact Kleertjes' marketplace support via email@example.com. More information on becoming a seller and the potential benefits can be found here: https://www.kleertjes.com/verkopen-op-kleertjescom/ (in Dutch).
Please note that Kleertjes.com only offer products in children's (up to 16 years) fashion and toys. After processing your application, Kleertjes will get in contact regarding an account. If everything is in order and they consider your products as a good addition to their current offers they will supply you with an account. Within that account, a Shop Id and API key can be found, which needs to be added to the channel settings in ChannelEngine later.
// Channel Features
|Product offers (EAN based)||Repricing|
|Product content (HTML markup and .PNG images are not supported)||External fulfillment|
|Orders||Product variations (sizes / colors)|
|Shipments (including carrier mapping)|
|Returns / refunds (merchant)|
// Channel setup
Setting up every channel in ChannelEngine follows the same steps/flow:
- Adding the channel
- Filling in the required settings on the 'Setup' tab
- Creating a product selection
- Doing the categorisation
- Setting up the mapping (content / offer / carrier)
- Configuring the pricing (applying price rules / currency conversion)
- Activating the channel (this will make your product selection available for the channel)
- The 'Listed Product' overview (here you can see the status of a product).
// Specific Kleertjes.com settings/configuration
Once your seller account is active, you can find the necessary credentials (Mirakl API Key / Mirakl shop ID) in the Kleertjes.com backend ( https://kleertjesenco.mirakl.net/login).
- Your Shop Id can be found in the Kleertjes backend (https://kleertjesenco.mirakl.net/login), by navigating to 'My Account' > 'Settings'.
- Your API-key can be found by selecting your account name in the top right corner and selecting 'API key' in the top menu of 'My User Settings'.
- Fill in these credentials in ChannelEngine and press 'Save' to store this information. You can leave the Mirakl seller name field empty, as Kleertjes does not support any repricing at this time.
Categorisation for Kleertjes.com is needed if you want to create new products or update existing product information on Kleertjes.com. The categorisation is pretty straight forward, and categorisation and mapping use Dutch attribute names.
Kleertjes.com has several mandatory attributes that need to be mapped, both for 'All products' as for specific product types.
- Artikelnummer leverancier - this the article number from the manufacturer (usually the Vendor Product No in ChannelEngine).
- Beschrijving - the full description of your product. Please note that Kleertjes has no support for HTML markup, so HTML tags will be ignored.
- EAN - the 13 digit EAN or GTIN for the product. Example: 8717807200000.
- Shop-sku - your unique product indentifier / SKU for a product. This is usually the Merchant Product No in ChannelEngine.
- Titel - the name/title of your product. Brand and Category are automatically added to the title on the website by Kleertjes.com.
- URL hoofdafbeelding - the main image for your product. Please note that this has to be an image of at least 500 x 500 px with a plain (white) background (Kleertjes recommends a size of at least 1000+ x 1000+ pixels). Please note that at this time only .JPG images are supported by Kleertjes.
Common product type-specific attributes:
(there might be others, but these are the most common)
- Basiskleur - the base color for the product. Example: blue.
- Geslacht - the target gender for the product. Possible values are 'Meisje' (Girl), 'Jongen' (Boy) and 'Unisex'.
- Leverancierskleur - the name of the color from the supplier / manufacturer. Example: navy.
- Maat - the size of the product. Example: 86-92 (please note that options have to be selected from a list with European children sizes).
- Merk - the brand / manufacturer of the product. Example: Adidas.
- Seizoen - the target season for the product. Possible values are 'winter', 'zomer' (summer) and 'all season'.
- Variant groepnummer - the common identifier for the group number of a product (family). Usually the Parent SKU in ChannelEngine.
Like most Mirakl channels, Kleertjes.com does not have a lot of offer mappings (both required as optional). The only mandatory offer mapping is the 'Price before price rules'. This attribute is your desired sale price (after (re)price rules are applied to it).
Attributes such as 'Catalog price / MSRP' (the suggested retail price for your product), 'Leadtime to shipment' (amount of days before you ship the item), 'Logistic class' (your optional shipping class), 'Offer state' (the condition of your item) and 'Min. qty alert' (receive a notification if the stock drops below this amount) are common for (Mirakl) mappings.
The 'Cut off time' attribute is unique for Kleertjes. To use this attribute (to get an 'order before [xx:xx] hour, next day delivery' / 'voor [xx:xx] uur besteld morgen in huis' delivery-time), the leadtime to shipment has to be 1 (so delivery next day) and the cut off time needs to be a value between 10:00 and 23:59.
Carrier mapping is not required to set up for Kleertjes.com, however, you can map your carrier to a specific list of carriers that Kleertjes.com knows (this will allow for working track and trace links in the Kleertjes.com backend). The current list is pretty short on comprised of Dutch carriers only - please contact Kleertjes.com to add your default carrier if this is lacking.
/ Listed Products
Should you have problems with products not appearing on Kleertjes.com (especially if you are trying to create new products that do not yet exist), you can always check the ListedProduct section for more information.
You can either filter on the 'Channel status' ("Invalid" for all products that we haven't exported, for example, products with an empty EAN, or products that currently do not exist on Kleertjes.com yet) or use the 'Validation and feedback' tab to see all known validation/feedback errors for specific products. Also, as Kleertjes.com uses the Mirakl marketplace framework for its backend, you can also see detailed status reports in the backend. These reports will also contain specific errors if a product or product offer can not be created.
These reports can be found under 'My inventory' > 'Import from File' > 'Track Offer Imports' / 'Track Product Imports'. By hovering over the "i" in the status section, you can see how many of the products in the file were processed correctly and how many had errors etc.
If there are errors, the last column will contain a file download in which the errors are listed. The same goes for the product file import, but that can contain multiple files because processing goes to several systems and there might even be a manual check of your submitted content. Please note that because of the conditionally required attributes that are marked optional, you need to map as much as possible to prevent products from not being created.
// Channel-specific F.A.Q / issues
- My brand(s) does not exist when trying to map them under ‘Brand’?
Please contact Kleertjes.com to have the brand added to their list.
- I've tried to create new products on Kleertjes.com, but they are not yet visible on Kleertjes.com?
Please note that Kleertjes.com is pretty strict in regard to the quality of product information and has a manual check on the contents of product information. Therefore it can take a while before new content is accepted and offers can be created for it.
- My content is rejected by Kleertjes.com for the reason "De extensie van 200 voldoet niet aan de eisen". What does this mean?
This most likely means images have been submitted that do not have the .JPG extension (like for example .PNG). At this time Kleertjes only supports . JPG, so you will need to change your image format.
- How do I get a delivery time like "voor 20:00 uur besteld morgen in huis"?
- Enter the value 1 in the 'Leadtime to shipment' field in the offer mappings for the Kleertjes.com channel.
- Enter the desired cut off time in the 'Cut off time' field in the offer mappings, with a value between 10:00 and 23:59 (so 20:00 in our example).
- Multiple items (with the same SKU) have been ordered, but why are these split up across multiple order lines?
This is unfortunately how Kleertjes submits a quantity > 2 (on separate order lines). At this time it's not possible for ChannelEngine to group these orderlines to one (because we would also need to split these again for shipments)
- How can I set 'From - For' prices for Kleertjes.com?